“A string of idyllic villages, grand house and perfectly situated pubs nestled in the Cotswolds countryside.”
“At 22 kilometres, this is a long day-hike, but the hills are gentle and the landscape is certainly enough to keep you going. The views are outstanding, punctuated by stunning country houses, quaint villages and picturesque churches. As would be expected, there is a wonderful variety of excellent coffee and pub stops along the way – it’s hard not to stop at them all! Our personal favourite is the King’s Head Inn in Bledington. This circular route starts from Kingham station – Kingham was once voted “England’s favourite village” by Country Life magazine!”
Curator: One of our own, Peter.
• Enjoying sensational panoramic views over the Cotswolds
• Stopping for coffee in a picture-perfect setting at Daylesford
• Seeing the beautiful Chastleton House
• Looking around historic churches
• Relaxing with a drink at one of the fantastic pubs
• Making a weekend of it!