New Signature Hike available for pre-order. Orders will be shipped in the first week of April.
This lovely circular walk, within easy reach of London, demonstrates that we live in a less crowded island than you might imagine. It takes you across two river valleys, the Glyme and the Evenlode – both of which join the Thames downstream. Passing several historic Oxfordshire estates, it also crests the Wychwood Way – giving big sky views – and touches on Shakespeare’s Way. Pretty villages are separated by bluebell woods, open fields and wildflower meadows, all teeming with birds and other wildlife. With a great pub halfway round, you won’t go thirsty for long. Back in Charlbury, the starting point, you have access to a coffee shop and two more good pubs with rooms. A lovely way to spend a day.
Curator: Andrew Dent
• Exploring one of the UK’s Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
• Enjoying panoramic views over the Cotswolds
• Walking through Ditchley Park Estate and the stunning house
• Having a drink in a classic Cotswold pub halfway through
• Following the best of Shakespeare’s Way